- Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) - the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
- Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
- Comfortable foot pockets from soft EPDM rubber (foot sizes from 35 to 50).
- Fins dimensions with foot pockets size 43-44 ~ 95 cm long x 20 cm wide.
- Blade angle ~ 20 degrees.
- Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
- Pair of fins weighs ~ 2,25 kg (Medium stiffness, foot size 43-44).
Production time 3-5 working days.
Delivery time 3-7 days (depending on the destination).
Production time for Stereofins/Stereoblades with “protective film” 5-7 working days.