- Advanced fins with the angle in front of the blade.
- Saver 160 fins are made of unique new material: hand-laminated mixture of resins with fiberglass, processed in moulds under vacuum.
- The angle in front of the blades allows to keep the knees more straight saving your energy and making swimming more easy and convenience.
- Foot pockets from soft rubber.
- Neoprene socks protect your foot and make the fins more comfortable to wear.
- Recommended from producer fins width: 22, 23, 25 and 28 centimeters.
- Fins lenght with foot pocket size XL ~ 63cm (XXL - 64cm)
- One pair fins weight ~ 1,4 kg.
- Our standards imply 4 levels of stiffness: soft, medium, hard and extra hard.
Fins have rubber protection on both sides for directing the water flow.
Fins accepted by the International Lifesaving Federation.
All Saver fins come with a one year warranty for materials and craftsmanship.
Production time 3-5 days.
Delivery time 3-7 days (depending from destination).