NEO "GOLD" CARBON Stereoblades | Stereoblades
- Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) - the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
- Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
- Blade is covered with thin (1 millimetre) layer of neoprene with Teflon sputter.
- Unique camouflage surface changes colors depending on the amount of light (becomes lighter when sunny and darker when overcast).
- Blade dimensions ~ 80 cm long x 20 cm wide
- Blade angle ~ 20 degrees.
- Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
- Pair of blades weighs ~ 0,8 kg (Medium stiffness).
Delivery time 3-7 days (depending on the destination).