- High quality lifesaving fins with ~ 20 degrees blade angle. Angle makes your swimming much easier and reduces fatigue.
- Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) - the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
- Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
- Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
- Soft and comfortable foot pockets from rubber.
- Weight ~ 1,3 kg
- Recommended blade width: 22, 23, 25 and 28 centimeters
- Fins length with foot pockets size XL ~ 63cm (XXXL - 65cm)
Neoprene socks protect your feet and make swimming more comfortable.
Fins accepted by the International Lifesaving Federation.
Delivery time 3-7 days (depending on the destination).
Foot size chart: