Rapid Carbon Saver with Socks | Saver
- Carbon Fiber blade (Sandwich construction) - the blade consists of 2 carbon fiber layers (upper and lower) with fiberglass between them.
- Stiffness (thickness) of the blade is achieved by addition of fiberglass layers between the top and bottom layers of carbon fiber.
- Rubber rails attached to the blade provide maximum efficiency in water flow redirection.
- Soft and comfortable foot pockets from rubber.
- Weight ~ 1,1 kg
- Blade width 20 centimeters.
- Fins length with foot pockets size XL ~ 63cm.
Neoprene socks protect your feet and make swimming more comfortable.
Fins accepted by the International Lifesaving Federation.
Delivery time 3-7 days (depending on the destination).
Foot size chart: